We understand the government contracting process and work closely with end-users, facilities managers, and contracting officers to make your furniture purchasing as easy as possible.
Our staff has experience in turn-key projects as small as a single desk and as large as 350 work stations. No project is too large and, more importantly, no job is too small.
With access to more than 75 high quality American furniture manufacturers, we can find the right product for your situation and budget. We guarantee the products we sell and offer service that seems to have gone out of style.
ChesCon represents these manufacturers with products on GSA schedule:
- PLEION- modular systems.
- HARDEN- traditional solid cherry executive and conference room furniture and seating.
- WATSON SYSTEMS- ADP, tables, and library furniture.
- HARVARD- ergonomic seating.
- INTEGRA- upholstered sofas, tables, and common area furniture.
- AMERICAN DESK- dormitory furniture.
- LEATHERCRAFT- leather task and executive seating.
- HARTER- ergonomic seating and drafting stools.